Englewood Makes History

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Cornelia P. Dwight.jpg

    Cornelia P. Dwight was a missionary of the American Board of Foreign Missions in Turkey. She was also a mathematics professor at Elmira College from 1886 to 1910. She was the daughter of minister Harrison Gray Otis Dwight. She was the half-sister of James Harrison Dwight.
  • The New Englewood Hotel.jpg

    The New Englewood Hotel opened on May 1, 1893. The building was owned by Eliza McGrath Sanderson and was leased by S. C. Stafford. The building burned down in November of the same year.
    Tags
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2