Englewood Makes History

New Englewood Hotel

Item

Title

New Englewood Hotel

Description

The New Englewood Hotel opened on May 1, 1893. The building was owned by Eliza McGrath Sanderson and was leased by S. C. Stafford. The building burned down in November of the same year.

Source

"Summer Resorts." The World, 9 Apr. 1893, p.11.
"Englewood Hotel in Ruins." Yonkers Statesman, 4 Nov. 1893, p.3.

Contributor

Type of Place

Date Started

1893-05-01

Date Ended

1893-11-03

Source of File Attached

"Summer Resorts." The World, 9 Apr. 1893, p.11.

Collection

Tags

Citation

“New Englewood Hotel,” Englewood Makes History, accessed July 12, 2024, http://englewoodmakeshistory.org/items/show/452.

Geolocation

Item Relations

Browse all 1 subject relations.

Browse all 1 object relations.